Please note: I will be on a Sabbatical and will return to my practice summer of 2020
NAYHIELI CRUZ-MCLESKEY, LMFT (MFC #53389)
Hi, I'm Nayhieli (pronounced Nye-ELL-ee). I am a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. I'm licensed by the State of California's Board and Behavioral Sciences. I graduated from Santa Clara University with a Masters in Counseling Psychology. I’m bilingual in English and Spanish.
My passion is working with the family system and relational aspects. I work with individuals, families, adolescents, parents, and couples. I work with the following issues: anxiety/depression, attachment issues, self-esteem, academic problems, parenting, relationship issues, domestic violence, trauma, grief and loss (catastrophic or sudden death), substance abuse/addiction.
Prior to private practice I have worked with the following centers and schools:
• Bill Wilson Center (Non-Profit)
• Centre for Living with Dying (Non-Profit)
• Family Violence Counseling and Associates (Private Practice)
• Sunnyvale School District (Columbia Neighborhood Center)
• Santa Clara Middle Schools (Cabrillo Middle, Buchser Middle)
• St. Elizabeth's (Private School K-8 in Palo Alto)
I also contract with Santa Clara County’s Department of Family and Children Services, CA Victim Witness Program, and Star View Children and Family Services (wrap teams).